If you don’t yet have a tunic as part of your maternity wardrobe, do yourself a favour and go out and buy one, or two, or three!
The tunic is a piece of must-have maternity wear that makes getting through those nine months a little easier, and in many cases becomes a fabulous postpartum clothing item too.
Tunics provide plenty of space for that growing belly and are the perfect length to cover your hips and bottom. Here are 7 reason why you need to invest in a tunic.
7 Reasons you need to get yourself a maternity tunic
- Perfect for day: A tunic is perfect for dressing up or down. Wear it when you head out to lunch, go for a walk
- Perfect for night: Jazz up your tunic for an evening out.
- Great over leggings or skinny jeans: Wear your tunic over a pair of skinny jeans or leggings. It becomes a more stylish alternative to a t-shirt and leggings look.
- Great for your hospital bag: Tunics are also perfect for packing in your hospital bag. They are lightweight and can form part of your going home outfit – a little style without the fuss.
- A little dressier: Tunics are dressier than your average shirt, but effortless and take minimal time to style. Some tunics are plain whilst others have embellishments. For those days that you just can’t decide what to wear, just throw on a tunic.
- Suits all body types: Featuring a flowing, lean line, no matter what your body type.
- Versatile: Comfortable and depending on the style, there is plenty of room for your growing belly. You’ll be wanting to wear this after your pregnancy too.