Do you have maternity pants or jeans that keep falling down? It’s a common complaint amongst pregnant women. Pants that just won’t say up. Hitching them up every few minutes is not only annoying but certainly does not look lady-like.
Here are 8 tips to help keep your maternity pants up
- Roll the waist area: Roll the top part of your pants down, two or three times. The extra thickness can help them stay pit just that little bit longer.
- Belt: For maternity jeans, depending on the size of your bump you could try to wear a larger-size belt that sits just under your tummy.
- Suspenders: You could always wear suspenders under your shirt/top to keep your pants up.
- Safety Pin: Safety pins are also a good option. Folding the excess fabric back on your maternity pants and pop a safety pin through.
- Maternity Belt: A bella band is a fabulous option. This sits around the tummy for support but can also work to secure the top of your pants and stop them from falling down. Belly belts also provide a range of additional benefits. Here are 10 more benefits that will ensure you get your moneys worth.
- Fitted pants: Yoga pants or leggings are great comfortable options that work well through pregnancy and comfortable to wear after birth too.
- Dryer: You know when you accidentally put a pair of pants through a hot cycle on your machine and then run them through the dryer…they shrink.
- Alternative pregnancy clothing: Switch to skirts, maxi dresses or wrap dresses particularly in warmer months. You may even love the comfort that maternity overalls brings. They are an outfit in one and will certainly never fall down!