Have you heard about the latest must-have clothing item for breastfeeding mothers?
The twosie is a breastfeeding suit designed to keep women warm and allow babies easy access to feed. It’s like a onesie for adults, but with zip openings in the front, it becomes a twosie.
Designed by an Australian mother, owner of ErgoPouch, this is the newest addition to the ergo pouch range which was originally designed to cater for babies
Let’s take a closer look at this breastfeeding suit and the features it offers:
Features of the twosie
- Keeps mothers warm whilst allowing easy breastfeeding access
- Perfect for winter months or cold nights
- Tog rating of 2.5 – so you won’t overheat
- Cotton jersey fabric – designed to breathe
- Handy thumb holes so you can keep your hands warm and cosy too
- Keeps back and legs warm
- Front zips with easy access
Of course you could always invest in a plush dressing down or a pair of cotton button up pajamas with long sleeves perfect for nursing.
Would you buy a twosie?